Barn and Pond

Road Conditions in El Dorado County

When travelling in California you may also use the Cal Trans toll free 800 service, 1-800-427-ROAD (7623) to find out about current road conditions. This service is available free from any touch tone phone, cellular phone or pay phone. From outside of California you can dial 916-445-7623 to reach the same service.
This information system provides current information regarding the condition of the California State Highway System. The information provided covers incidents that cause significant delays to the normal flow of traffic such as, but not limited to, full closures, 1-way traffic controls, lane closures, construction and maintenance projects, and emergencies. Normal commute traffic, ramp closures and traffic flow conditions are not included in these reports.